PlumBerry Skin Care uses a natural approach to skin health.
Osmosis Organic Facial Infusion peel is effective without excessive redness, burning or down time. This treatment is the only non-acidic peel on the market that uses liposome delivery to the dermal layers to help treat inflammation that causes certain skin conditions, increases collagen production, soften, smooth, rejuvenate skin, and improve skin nutrition and circulation.
Purpose of treatment
• Create substantial increases in fibroblast activity and collagen production without trauma
• Thicken the dermis (where aging occurs)
• Reduce overproduction of sebum resulting in normalized oil output
• Lift hyperpigmentation
• Reduce fine lines and improve skin tone and elasticity
• Restore capillary flow and increasing nutrition in the skin
• Increase firmness and elasticity
• Normalize skin tone and heal red/inflamed spots on the skin
*Note* One week prior to treatment avoid waxing, electrolysis, laser hair removal, prescription retinoids (Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Taxorac), products containing Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating on the area to be treated.
Our corrective peels contain a combination of TCA, Lactic, Mandelic with Azelaic and Kojic. Each of these are designed to help with anti-aging, pigmentation, acne, acne scaring. These work well for both dry and oily skin types.
- TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) is a relative to vinegar (acetic acid)
- Lactic (AHA) derived from milk very mild with very little down time. Because lactic asic is a natural human metabolite, there is less chance of an allergic reaction.
- Mandelic (AHA) derived from bitter almonds, has antiseptic, antibacterial qualities.
- Azelaic derived from Wheat Rye and Barley has anti-inflammatory properties. Softly whitens the skin, helps with the elimination of acne eruption, pigmentation, pitted acne scars and folliculitis.
- Kojic is a by product of malting rice and produced by a fungi called Aspergillus Oryzae typically found in Japanese cuisine.