PlumBerry Skin Care uses a natural approach to skin health.
Osmosis Facial Infusion peel is effective without excessive redness, burning or down time. This treatment is the only non-acidic peel on the market that uses liposome delivery to the dermal layers to help treat inflammation that causes certain skin conditions, increases collagen production, soften, smooth, rejuvenate skin, and improve skin nutrition and circulation. Helps with skin aging, brown spots, wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Leaves you with brighter and healthier skin! For advanced results pair this treatment with the Tama Microcurrent which will provide deeper penetration and toning and lifting of the skin.
*Note* One week prior to treatment avoid waxing, electrolysis, laser hair removal, prescription retinoids (Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Taxorac), products containing Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Benzoyl Peroxide, or any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating on the area to be treated.
Our corrective peels contain a combination of TCA, Lactic, Mandelic with Azelaic and Kojic. Each of these are designed to help with anti-aging, pigmentation, acne, acne scaring. These work well for both dry and oily skin types.
- TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid) is a relative to vinegar (acetic acid)
- Lactic (AHA) derived from milk very mild with very little down time. Because lactic asic is a natural human metabolite, there is less chance of an allergic reaction.
- Mandelic (AHA) derived from bitter almonds, has antiseptic, antibacterial qualities.
- Azelaic derived from Wheat Rye and Barley has anti-inflammatory properties. Softly whitens the skin, helps with the elimination of acne eruption, pigmentation, pitted acne scars and folliculitis.
- Kojic is a by product of malting rice and produced by a fungi called Aspergillus Oryzae typically found in Japanese cuisine.