Lash Lift + Lash Tint $65
The lash lift is a great alternative to lash extensions gives immediate results less maintenance. A lash lift last 6-8 weeks even after showering or swimming. Come with clean lashes no mascara.
- Lifts Lashes from the Roots
- Creates the illusion of longer looking lashes
- Suitable for long or short lashes
- Great alternative to lash extensions
Frequently asked questions:
- How long does the procedure take? Depending on the length and health of the natural lashes, the procedure can take up to 45-60 minutes.
- How long does the Lash Lift last? A lash lift can last for 6-8 weeks, can vary from person to person. There are some situations that can cause the lashes to drop or prematurely weaken such as swimming, harsh products and heat. If you find your Lift doesn’t last 2 months, you can repeat the treatment after a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Is the lash lift different then the lash perm? Yes, an improved procedure, overcoming that over curled look. The lash lift uses a silicon pads lifting the lashes at the root. An instant eye opener!
- Is this like lash extension? No, this unique technique is much different then lash extensions. Additional lashes are not applied during the procedure, instead the lashes are lifted giving the appearance of longer lashes.
- Who is not a candidate? Not recommended for anyone with chronic dry eye, conjunctivitis, damaged lashes, very fine short lashes, lashes with gaps, recent chemo treatments, active eye infection of any kind.
- Will the lash lift damage my natural lashes? No, Lash Lift is formaldehyde free with an advanced formulation that is nourishes and conditions the lashes.
- Is there any maintenance? No, there is very little post care with your lash lift. Do not apply oil based products or mascara for 24 hours or lash growth serum.
- Can I still wear mascara? Absolutely, this will give a dramatic look to your beautiful lifted lashes. Do not use a water proof mascara this can cause the lashes to fall and is harsh on the lashes.
- How do I clean my eyes? Use a gentle products wait 24 hours.
- How often can I have a Lash Lift? A lash lift will naturally begin to drop about 2 months and your lashes will return to their natural look. You can repeat the Lash Lift after a minimum of four weeks if you feel you need to, or you can wait until they are back to their natural state.
- Can I book this the same day as a facial? Absolutely!