Scheduling your appointment is easy. It allows you to schedule services, product and gift certificate pick-ups, make changes to your appointment times and dates up to 24 hours before your appointment.
First time visitors:
You will need to create a schedulicity account prior to booking your first appointment.
Please note the following information prior to scheduling your appointment.
- To accommodate your desired appointment a credit card is required at time of booking to guarantee your reservation. We hold this information as part of our cancellation and no show policy and only make necessary charges to your account on the date of your scheduled service.
- Your treatment is reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amount to the cost of 50% of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for any scheduled service that is $125 or less and 50% for all other amounts.
- When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lost your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
- When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All services require a credit card to guarantee a reservation so please have your credit card available when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a less than 24 hour cancellation or a no show.
- To Cancel or edit an appointment prior to 24 hours before your scheduled time, please log into your account to make changes.