We understand how frustrating it can be to try and fight acne on your own. Here at Plumberry Skin Care we are a certified acne clinic that was specifically created to provide personalized care for clients who have not seen results with traditional methods. We will work with you to design a comprehensive plan based on skin type and lifestyle. Our approach treats acne with professional skin care products designed to treat acne with the guidance and expertise of a licensed skin care specialist. We treat individuals who are suffering from inflamed, non-inflamed, combination acne and folliculitis.
- Nearly 50 million Americans suffer from acne.
- 95% of people will suffer from acne some point in their life.
- Acne breakouts peak for women between the ages of 14-17.
- Acne breakouts peak for men between the ages of 16-19.
- 50% of adult women have acne.
- Shaving can sometimes cause folliculitis that mimics acne.
- 1 in 2 parents don’t talk to their kids about acne because they think they will out grow it.
ACNE CLEARING PROGRAM:
- It is important that you are serious as we are about helping you get clear skin.
- We offer professional acne clearing products, and non clogging make up with anti bacterial properties that help protect and heal the skin.
- You must be willing to ONLY use the professional prescribed home care products. Everything else that is not approved contains inactive pore clogging ingredients. All our acne products are designed to work together in a specific order. Other products used outside of the daily regime can slow your ability to get clear.
- You must be willing to use your products as recommended and get facials consistently.
- This program has a 90% success rate with clients who follow it accordingly.
Acne Treatment: $65 a Visit / $165 initial series of 3 treatments
$45 per additional areas
- We will want to see you every 2 weeks.
- Expect to pay $120-$140 for products at your initial visit
- Typically takes 6-8 services over a 3-4 month period to get mostly to completely clear.
- Will evaluate the causes and imbalances that may be triggering acne (foods, medications, cosmetics, stress)
- Offer home care education & recommendations
- Provide an acne deep cleansing facial, extractions and professional exfoliation.
- Complementary LED Therapy or High Frequency to boost progress.
If you decide to go on our acne clearing program you will be given a protocol for home care products to use A.M and P.M. Acne treatments are not a one time fix and takes time for the skin to heal and rejuvenate. Our clear acne program provides proven results, we will need to see you every 2 weeks to achieve the desired goal until you are mostly clear, and then you will be switched to a maintenance program until you can stay clear with your home care routine. Each acne treatment has a specific focus for what the skin needs at the time of treatment. Sometimes the skin will need more hydration, other times it will need more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory remedies. The bi-weekly appointments are necessary for these reasons:
- To monitor progress and make changes as needed.
- To prep the skin for in depth professional exfoliation so that your home care products will penetrate the pores more easily.
- To extract existing acne
- To provided advanced protocol treatments that will penetrate deep within the pore to help you get healthier, clearer, better looking skin